For one of my finals I wrote five reviews for the following movies:
- Harold and Maude directed by Hal Ashby
- Dazed and Confused directed by Richard Linklater
- Sisters directed by Brian De Palma
- The Darjeeling Limited directed by Wes Anderson
- Persona directed by Ingmar Bergman
I will be posting these reviews throughout the night as I finish editing them for the last time, there’ll be a follow-up post with a reflection on the Criterion Collection. The aim of the five films I watched was to get an idea of what Criterion classifies as a classic or influential film in the canon of cinema.
Just wanted to post an update so there was no confusion when the reflection is posted.
Have a good night!